Monday, October 25, 2010

WORK!!!

It seems that my life is completely taken over by work! Working two jobs and trying to get the ball rolling with my photography is rather difficult... I constantly have so much to do and so little time to do it! However, I truly love bringing home the paychecks ;) If I had tried having two jobs a year ago I would have absolutely lost my mind! i don't know what's changed.... maybe my motives are the answer. Trying to save money for next summer is a HUGE motivation! In fact, it's all I can think about some days :\ But let's not get distracted. The point of this is to complain about being too busy.

This is usually my thought process throughtout the day:

... What time do I work?... Ugh I'm hungry.... What time do I work next?... Ugh I'm hungry... Must. Edit. Pictures!... Ugh I'm hungry... What time do I work tomorrow?... Sleep time?...

Yes. Those are my ONLY thoughts all day long. Nothing else matters. Work, Food, Pictures, Sleep.
My life. Good thing I love what I do...

Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. don't forget about thinking about your awesome bf ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...