Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh for the love of pets…

 

Can I have it??

Does this not just melt your heart?!

I’ll take her!

 

And just when I thought I officially wanted to adopt a baby deer (or find an orphaned one in the woods)…

 

I saw this.

 

 

Oh my stars… I don’t even care that it is supposed to stink! That is just too darling!

And before I knew it… I was on a roll.

 

What even is this?! I don’t care! It’s just so darling!

 

 

I just squealed! Oh my goodness…

 

 

I can’t stop giggling! Look how cute that little baby hedgehog is!

 

Awwwwwwww…

 

Heehee!

 

I can’t believe I just spent an hour looking at baby animal pictures… And squealed and giggled the whole time!

I am a woman, and I think what it comes down to is this: At my heart, I need something little (and dependent) to nurture…Like a pet :)

 

P.s. Austin has promised me a little kitty when we buy a house someday!!

1 comment:

  1. You can have Gabe's cute, little bird whom he loves but doesn't spend enough time with ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...