Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My New Favorite Thing

Facebook rarely puts any ads of use on my page, but a friend posted this site, and I had to look. I'm so excited! This has got to be one of my new favorite ways to spend my day! Check it out:

http://www.modcloth.com/

Although some of it can be a tad expensive for my taste, the sale prices are pretty good, and I just can't get over some of the clothes! If you can't afford them, at least they offer good inspiration for looks you might want to achieve! The blog is definitely worth checking out, and there's opportunity for you to become part of the team who decides which looks are turned into to real modcloth clothing :)

Here are a few of my favorite looksfor under $50!:


Annapolis Dress- $49.99


Easy Breezy Top in Apricot- $34.99


Cricket Match Skirt- $41.99


Bird Bird Bird Necklace- $16.99


Lemon Meringue Heel- $34.99

Now to get ready for the day and head outside with my camera... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...