Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Of Fields, Flowers, and Photoshoots



I woke up to a text this morning from my best friend saying, "Can we please take pictures today?" I looked outside, and lo and behold, there was a bright ball of fire burning in the sky! I think they call that the sun ( I wouldn't know since we never catch a glimpse of it where I live)! ;) SO we dressed up, and walked down the street with our cameras and hats to find a place with good lighting and a picturesque backdrop. The lighting was absolutely perfect! Most of our shots didn't need any editing or touch ups! Here are a few lovely pictures from our adventure :)



















By Bianca Pimentel

By Bianca Pimentel



By Bianca Pimentel

By Bianca Pimentel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...