Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weddings With Whitney

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the only bit of sanity on my wedding day.

This is Whitney Johnson. She is purely fantastic, and 100% wonderful!


Whitney was my wedding coordinator. We met when we worked together, but by that time I had already planned a great deal of my wedding on my own. She picked up right where I was at and started in on the nitty gritty!

Whitney was the rehearsal and day-of person in charge. And she was fantastic! No detail was left unattended and everything and everyone were in their places.

Austin and my wedding day would have been less than perfect had Whitney not been there. We couldn't appreciate her and her hard work more!

Here are some examples of Whitney's work. She has such an eye for color, style and seeing the Bride's vision.


Moore Wedding
(My Beautiful Wedding...)






Swartz Wedding








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...