Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Battle of the Bouquets

My idea from the beginning centered around white and green hydrangeas as my flowers of choice. But as I look more, I've fallen in love with a very different look! I love bouquets filled with grasses and herbs that have that "fresh from the garden" look and feel. They look like you just went and picked your flowers that very morning! How very whimsical :)

Thus, the battle has begun. And now I only have a few days to decide on the victor! I would love some input :)

On the Hydrangeas team:

Beautiful, Elegant, Timeless, Chic.








For the Whimsical team:
Romantic, Effortless, Lovely, Sweet.






Now I can really use your help! I must announce the winner by Friday! Keeping in mind the look of my wedding, which would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. either the very first hydrangea bouquet or the third whimsical. I don't think you could go wrong with either choice! Is there a way to do "whimsical hydrangea?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...