Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ornaments

This is our first Christmas. I'm so very excited about that fact! We get to cut down our own tree, decorate it, buy my own wrapping paper, and wrap all my own presents! And my favorite part, is the ornaments...

I bought some ornaments that I just "HAD" to have, and the rest I am making :)

I bought a package of the clear glass crafting ornaments to begin my creations. I'm doing a rustic/ woodland theme with silver, white and lots of wood and twigs! Here are my first few ornaments!












And lastly my most time consuming masterpiece...




I'm so excited to get my home and tree all put together!


Do you have any Christmas decor or ornament ideas? Send me a link in your comment! I'd love to see your ideas!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...