Friday, December 16, 2011

Craft Room

Aus and I started making my craft room last weekend! The thought actually came to us while we were at Goodwill looking for things to repurpose. We made the decision to make our guest room into a craft room and get rid of our full sized bed that was in there. We've organized our junk and cleaned, now we're just waiting to take the bed out and get my big table!


Beginning the process and taking the bed apart



This is what we began with... SO much junk!





Helping organize...




Almost done!



We went to Target and bought some shelves to house all my craft supplies... I'll be organizing them at a later date ;)



We'll be hanging a cutain on the closet to hide the mess... So much better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...