Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wonder Forest

If you're looking for something cute and whimsical, HEAVENS! This is where to find it! I already know that when I have children, their first toy will be a sweet little plushie from Wonder Forest. I've been spending a lot of time on Dana's blog lately, soaking up all of her creativity. So you can imagine my excitement when she decided to post a Pre-Christmas Giveaway! Make sure you check out the great prizes from Me and My New LifeRough & WhimsyThree Thirty Six, Bobonne Julie, and last but not least, The Lovely Poppy!

If you're in any way a DIY-er, this is one blog you will want to follow! Take a look at some of her projects I'm absolutely in love with:


//A beautiful coffee table made from 2 wood pallets//

























//A pretty little vase made from a coffee can and twigs//


//Scratch off discount cards for her shoppers//

























//Paper tree- Anthropologie inspired//


























Take a stroll on over to her Blog and check out the other wonderful treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...