Thursday, March 15, 2012

SURPRISE!!

Austin is the sweetest husband! Just look at these beautiful little creatures :)

IMG_3574IMG_3578IMG_3584IMG_3588IMG_3575

This morning they have taken two naps after wearing themselves out :) The first time they put themselves to sleep in their little bed, and the second time they came and sat on my feet while I was doing dishes. They would put a paw on my leg so Id look down and them and they would just stare up at me and make a little tiny cry! So I finally gave in and sat down so they could come curl up on my lap :)

 

Thank you Austin! They’re so precious and I feel so lucky! :)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Jeff and I cant afford to have a pet yet, so we foster kittens for a shelter here in Salem- so. much. fun! Kittens are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...