Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 14 of Austin...


This is my camera. And as anyone who knows me knows, it comes with me nearly everywhere. I spend a considerable amount of time messing with techniques and fiddling with settings, and an even longer amount of time on my computer editing the results of my "play time". Creativity, art and photography are incredibly important parts of my world.

And so is my love.

In a long distance relationship, it's so important to spend your time together focusing on each other! But every time we are together, I always find reasons to pull him into my world of photography (what can I say? He's smokin hott and makes a fantastic model!). I always end up somewhat addicted to the project, and end up spending a lot of time working on it. I know if it was me, it would be difficult to just sit and watch me edit photos! But rather than get upset about "precious time together being wasted", he always sits by my side, puts his arm around me, and gives me his support. Austin realizes the value of his actions. He knows that being beside me and simply enjoying what I enjoy means more to me than most words ever could. I don't think he is as interested in how to add soft light or filters to a photo as I am... But the way he acts would tell me he's just as excited to be sitting there as I am over the cool effects. Ausin has chosen to make me important to him, so the things I love become important to him too. There couldn't be a more supportive and encouraging man in all of creation. 

Austin is so wonderful at showing me his support, his affection, his patience and appreciation. If the saying "actions speak louder than words" is true, then I'd have to conclude with this:

Austin loves me with every bit of his being.



Thank you for showing me, Austin. I love you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...